Aluminum Keyboard update

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by mrtune, Jul 27, 2008.

1. mrtune macrumors 6502a

I ran updater today and got an update for aluminum keyboard users. Not sure how long this has been out. Requires a restart after it's been done.

[​IMG]

2. vincebio macrumors 6502a

vincebio

3. mrtune thread starter macrumors 6502a

Really? I guess its been a while since I ran the updated while having the wireless keyboard turned on at the same time. LOL.

4. Animalk macrumors 6502

It only shows up if you have an aluminum keyboard connected to your mac. I also went through this just the other day with my new aluminum keyboard.

Also, I have been wanting to make a thread about a something very strange which came with the update. My MBP seems allot less "jittery" in terms of typing and moving around windows in OS X. This is very very odd and unexpected.

5. RainForRent macrumors 6502

RainForRent

I have truly never ever seen a firmware update for a keyboard. I mean, I can understand the possibility, but still– weird.

6. tom123 macrumors regular

tom123

Are the old wireless keyboards still made?

Or do I have to go to ebay.

7. Dmac77 macrumors 68020

Dmac77

Apple might still have some, doubtful though, call 1-800-MY-APPLE (if your in the US) and they can check to see if they still have them, they still had tiger a month ago when I called, but they don't show it on there website. Your best bet is eBay.

Don