Aluminum MacBook Oblivion Report

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by vilim12, Apr 14, 2009.

1. vilim12 macrumors regular

This is on a MacBook 2.4Ghz with 2gb ram. This was tested running Windows XP SP3 with all the latest updates. I have also installed DOX drivers which allows us to have the latest drivers from Nvidia and not that outdated Apple ones. I currently have the second to newest driver build from Nvidia installed.

All my settings were nearly maxed out. I had HDR and Bloom lighting both off though along with distant lands. My water settings were maxed out also. So to anyone wondering if they should take the plunge and buy Oblivion for their MacBook I highly suggest it as it runs perfect. My lowest FPS was 29 thats while running around swinging my sword around like a madman in the grass by some water. My character is maxed out so he runs pretty fast too btw. My highest FPS was 60 but I averaged around 35-45 most of the time. I averaged that while running through the city of Chenyidal. Like I said the games runs absolutely perfect at nearly maxed out settings so if anyone was wondering if the MacBook would play it, theres your answer lol. I just made this thread to make it a little easier for people not knowing if the game would play nicely or not.

2. aznguyen316 macrumors 68020

aznguyen316