Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iluvgadgets

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2015
I have the white aluminum sports watch. Looking for different bands, what have you found that looks good? Post pics please : )

bulbousnub

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2014
I have the white aluminum sports watch. Looking for different bands, what have you found that looks good? Post pics please : )
I have the Sport and use a blue leather loop. It looks good. (pic not mine)
TbECE99.jpg

exxxviii

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2015
I have a space gray with a black sport band and a green sport band. I will be adding a leather loop, but I have not decided the color.

Reactions: jeremiah239

justinharris89

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2015
Milanese loop here. The aluminum of the case and the stainless steel of the band don't match, but I still think it looks pretty good. Considering a leather loop next just not sure what color.

iluvgadgets

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2015
Milanese loop here. The aluminum of the case and the stainless steel of the band don't match, but I still think it looks pretty good. Considering a leather loop next just not sure what color.
Can you take a pic of your watch with the Milanese loop? I've wondered how it would look

justinharris89

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2015
Can you take a pic of your watch with the Milanese loop? I've wondered how it would look

I've got the whit sports band on it currently and won't be home until later, though I did find this photo that shows the color difference between the watch and band...truthfully I think the Milanese loop looks different in photos than in real life, but I do like the look of it with the AW sport.
image.jpg

Reactions: Vampire14

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
I'm a basic bitch ;), I only have the black band that came with my space grey sport.

I have the same band. It's been a long time since I've had a watch with anything other than a link band, but I think that the Sport Band is at least as comfortable than the leather bands I used to wear, and it feels very secure.

iluvgadgets

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2015
That looks pretty good, I was wondering if the aluminum watch would look ok with the Milanese loop. Thanks

chillg8r

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2015
Durham,NC
I have a Space Gray Sport watch with the black sport band. I wear the BSB whenever I expect to be sweating. I also have bought the Stone Leather loop and the Milanese Loop and wear them based on what I feel like. I also have an inexpensive Ebay aftermarket navy blue leather band with adapters and I rarely wear it and I preordered 2 sets of click adapters that cone with a black leather band and a black metal link band....I expect them in August. I love the way I can change the look of the watch based on a whim.

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Space Gray Sport with the black and blue sport bands. I wear the blue most lately and plan to add the green soon. If they come out with any of the colors from the Milan show I'm spending some money. Orange, red and navy blue are on my want list. I have no plans at the moment for anything but sport bands because they are comfortable enough for me.

justinharris89

macrumors newbie
Jul 2, 2015
Space Gray Sport with the black and blue sport bands. I wear the blue most lately and plan to add the green soon. If they come out with any of the colors from the Milan show I'm spending some money. Orange, red and navy blue are on my want list. I have no plans at the moment for anything but sport bands because they are comfortable enough for me.
A navy blue sports band would be awesome

Reactions: AppleWes

Yptcn

macrumors 68020
Aug 24, 2012
Paris
I have the silver sport watch with the white sport band. I also have the black sport band and the Milanese loop. I really like the Milanese loop; the contrast between the shiny surface and the aluminium works for me (never posted an image here before; hope it works!):

View attachment 569838
I have the same bands as you and really like the contrast of the Milanese loop with the aluminium .

CellXor10

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Connecticut, USA
Silver Sport here- I have the blue sports band, black sports band, classic buckle, and "bright" blue leather loop. Don't have any pics for you right now, tho I love the look of all of them with the matte finish. The classic buckle has a similar shiny silver connector as the Milanese loop, but it is hardly noticeable when it is on your wrist (especially to others).

Reactions: bigup

iluvgadgets

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 25, 2015
I just got the Milanese loop, I like it!! It will be for when I want a more dressed up look! I may add the black band too.

Phil A.

Moderator emeritus
Apr 2, 2006
Shropshire, UK
SGS with extra green sports band and black leather loop. 99% of the time, I wear the green sports band: I love the contrast of the green and grey :)

IMG_0527.jpg

sirenized

macrumors 6502
Oct 15, 2008
I have the silver sport watch with the white sport band. I also have the black sport band and the Milanese loop. I really like the Milanese loop; the contrast between the shiny surface and the aluminium works for me (never posted an image here before; hope it works!):

View attachment 569838
I was at the Apple Store yesterday looking to buy the space grey. I'm not a huge fan of the sport band and asked about the classic buckle. The girl told me I couldn't because of the aluminum reacting with the stainless. Was I misinformed? I left without the watch for that reason

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.