iPad Always a fault every time new ipad is out

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gadget123, Oct 26, 2014.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

Every year I upgrade yet theres always people moaning on forums I've never had any issues.

I've seen the new ipad on display too and it looks fine so all these posts are questionable if they are really true.

2. Alaska99801 macrumors newbie

Ipad Air 2...no issues

You are so correct.
    No one is making all these people complaining kids buy anything. You dont like it, dont buy it and move on.
    Where do all these bozos find the time to come up with all the complaints? Do they stay up at night figuring out ways to screw up their things so they can write it up on some forum tomorrow?

Just get a life and buy what you want. 99.999% dont care. We come here to brag about our iPads, not to hear your moaning or your ****** pseudo reviews.

LOL.

3. dannyyankou macrumors 603

dannyyankou

More like every time a new APPLE product is out.

Actually, more like every time ANY tech product is out.

4. MetalGamer09 macrumors member

This is something I hate! And it's very true that anytime something new comes out people try to think of every possible thing to complain about. Seems like they pick on Apple even more tho. I think it's one of them I can't have it/afford it so it's junk.

5. dbdynsty25 macrumors regular

All of tech has this problem. But then again it's not a problem. It's a fact. Companies appear to have difficulty in manufacturing and assembly. Apple doesn't make the displays...they contract that out. The components are never all perfect and apple or any other company clearly doesn't have time to inspect the devices as closely as we do. It's not their 5-900 dollars after all. I'm going to be ultra picky with my dollars.

6. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Your astute observations are exceeded only by your fine writing.

7. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

Well the iphone 6 bend topics have gone quiet so I guess it was people purposely trying to bend them rather than a fault?

8. Dlanod macrumors 6502a

I've had two £579 Air 2 both with dead pixels. Just picked up a £140 Moto G. Perfect screen. And it's the third one in my family. All perfect. Apple either uses cheap components or they have poor QC. Giving up now.

9. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

The issues and variation between devices is a by product of their insistence on outsourcing much of the assembly work to slave labor countries. It generates profit but it comes at a cost. Personally I'd be fine paying a little more for the devices and have them made by more competent workers and people who weren't being taken advantage of.

But that's just me. Hey, just keep exchanging them until you get one you like. That's the new protocol with this stuff. It will stay this way or get worse as they continue to dumb down the labor pool. Those are the facts.