Am I about to get really angry with AT&T?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by droppingbasses, Sep 16, 2014.

1. droppingbasses macrumors newbie

Hey everyone, I almost died when I heard abou the iPhone 6 Plus and got up at the crack of dawn to preorder. Well, Apple's website was down unfortunately so I resorted to AT&T to handle my preorder. I managed to get the order done before 4am EST. My order has been "pending confirmation" until last night. Now it says preparing to ship but it's due for the beginning of November. If it changes anything, I haven't gotten an email or a text saying my order is confirmed.

Please tell me that this is just an exaggerated window or that I am not alone :(

2. Raftysworld macrumors 6502

Itll come early november. Sorry.

3. markyr17 macrumors 65816

markyr17

Unfortunately, I think you may be about to get angry at AT&T.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

No November sounds about right for the IP6+ phones. Limited supply and higher then expected orders have pushed a lot of orders out to November. Its not ATT's fault, they can only ship out as many phones as thy get from apple.

5. uchosen macrumors 6502

Probably, this year with the bigger screens has been crazy so sorry. Might try your luck in stores this Fri.

6. Iphoneness macrumors 6502

Iphoneness

Cancel and get in line. Same thing happened to me.

7. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

Sounds like your order really got bungled, if you only got confirmation last night. Most early orders got it within a few minutes, if not the following day.

8. thisdj78 macrumors 6502

Not true. This has been confirmed many times already.

OP: Refer to the AT&T Plus Only thread for more updated info

9. Deguello macrumors 6502

Why would you be mad at AT&T because Apple's site was down and AT&T apparently has been allocated very little inventory of the 6+?

10. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

You should be angry at yourself for even ordering through AT&T. It was Apple or bust for many of us because we knew AT&T has screwed people in the past.

11. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed.

You might want to cancel the order with AT&T, droppingbasses. I just checked the Apple website and tried to order a 6+, Gold, 128 and it told me a shipping time of 3-4 weeks.

12. droppingbasses thread starter macrumors newbie

Well, since this is my first time preordering an iPhone, I learned my lesson. I appreciate the advice, everyone!