iPad Am I crazy or not?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iPhone5s5c, Nov 16, 2013.

1. iPhone5s5c macrumors member

I was going to get the iPad Air and the rMini and see which one worked best for me. Then I was going to give the one I didn't want to my wife who doesn't care which one she gets. I got them both and love both of them, so I am now thinking that I will keep both and get my wife another one. Should I do this or am I crazy to have a total of 3 iPads at our house?

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Nope, not crazy at all. That's how it is at my house.

Wait, we both may be crazy! :p

3. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

If you have to ask.....lol!

Seriously, which one do you use more? Youre wife will probably use the one that fits into her purse better assuming she carries a purse.

4. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

My wife carries her Air in her purse. It's a big purse. :D

5. iPhone5s5c thread starter macrumors member

Ok, Thank you. It makes me feel better.

Yes, she carries a purse. I am going to order another rMini for her. I am going to keep both. Thanks for the response.

6. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

I have both as well but Im trying my best not to keep both.

7. betabeta macrumors 6502a

I personally use 2 iPads.
    iPad Air and iPad 3, iPad 3 always available for TV or movie if I can't have the TV LOL, also for music. I have actually watched a TV show on one iPad while using the internet on the other. Been using 2 iPads ever since the 2 came out.

When the Air is charging, I can use the iPad 3, when the 3 is charging I can use the Air, and the Air can go with me when I travel.

I remember when I couldn't just get what I wanted, now I can so I do, not crazy, fortunate maybe, that's all.:)