Am i going crazy or...

Discussion in 'macOS' started by mac17, Oct 28, 2007.

1. mac17 macrumors regular

is the music supposed to stop when you exit front row is there any way to change that? I dont want to stay in FR to listen to my music, I know in tiger it wasnt like that.
    Another thing is anyone else having a problem sending files from their phone through bluteooth in Leopard?

2. PaThKu macrumors member

Hmm, my music always stops. It may be possible that your fontrow opens iTunes? Is you iTunes open when you quit FR?

As for the BT Phone problem, could you elaborate what is wrong? Have BT transfers ever worked for you?

3. mac17 thread starter macrumors regular

About the bluetooth i would set up a device (my friends Nokia 5700 express music phone) and it would keep on connecting and disconnecting for no reason when he tried to send me a file it would disconnect automaticaly. In Tiger i did this all the time with that specific phone.

4. mac17 thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry let me rephrase my question It stops playing when you go to your desktop unlike tiger which keeps on playing even after you leave front row, which is what i want.

5. PaThKu macrumors member

hmm, can't think of anything that may cause that. iSync may be messed up in Leopard and will be patched soon?

6. age234 macrumors 6502

age234

I've had that before in Tiger, when you exit FrontRow iTunes continues playing the music (FrontRow appears to be pretty much a fancy front-end for iTunes).

7. PaThKu macrumors member

Ok, I see what you meant earlier. I hadn't realized that they had music stop in Leopard, as, like you said, it didn't in Tiger. Thats kind of dissapointing. :(