Am I missing something? iPhone 4 AT&t Premier

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rc251, Oct 3, 2010.

1. rc251 macrumors newbie

I have AT&T and a FAN discount, so I get redirected to the premier store when trying to upgrade one of my phones on my family plan.

However, I've never seen the IPhone 4 on the Premier store since it was released. I just checked now, and here are the four phones listed:

iPhone 3G - 8GB Black (Refurb) - $49.00 (Out of stock)
    iPhone 16gb - $149.99 (Out of stock)
    iPhone 3GS - 8GB Black - $99.00
    iPhone 8gb - $99.00 (Out of stock)

If I log out of the Premier store and go to the regular store, I see a lot more options, including the iPhone 4 and the refurb version. Is the only way to get the iPhone 4 to go to a retail location, or is something wrong with my Premier store?

2. Aaron1021 macrumors member

That's strange. I purchased mine online through the premier store back in late July.

3. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

Some FANs don't show the iPhone 4 (or whatever the current model is) in Premier for some reason. I had the same problem with the 3GS. Is it a college by any chance?

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

5. rc251 thread starter macrumors newbie

It's actually an AT&T FAN, as my dad is an employee. Oddly, the 3GS was available as soon as it was released because my brother, who is also on the family plan, purchased one for himself.

Do retail locations offer the refurbished iPhone 4?

6. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

No, refurbs are available through the online store only. Maybe try giving them a call.