Am I missing something on the included health app?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Newtons Apple, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Newtons Apple macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

I find the apps works good and I track my steps, weight, etc.

Is there a way to see the number of steps I took yesterday or the day before? I know I have the graph but when I want to know the exact number of steps I took yesterday I can only look at the graph.

When I look a All Recorded data it seems to be holding a LOT of data and tells me almost minute by minute how many steps I have taken but no totals. Hate to think of the amount of data after using this for a year.

What are you using to track steps, weight etc? I know are apps out there but just need something simple that I can compare the data from day to day or week to week.

Thanks for any help

2. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Tap the graph and you get a breakdown

3. Newtons Apple thread starter macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

Tapping the graph shows you the same data that you would get if you hit "Show all Data". The information is useless as it shows minute by minute how many steps but data like how many steps did I walk yesterday or the day before is not there unless you want to all all the number up.

The data shown is pretty well useless if you are looking for totals for a particular day of walking.

Thanks

4. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Ok I see you don't want the detail. You can download an app like steps+ from the App Store which will add up the total for you

5. Newtons Apple thread starter macrumors Pentium

Newtons Apple

OK......

WOW, exactly what I wanted/needed!

I thank you very much!:)

6. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

Your welcome.