Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

STOCK411

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 15, 2007
i was watching the NFC playoff game, and a samsung ad comes on, where a women tells this guy who came into her store that her samsung phone can do voice texting/writing. thing is, is the guy has an iPhone. did samsung not realize that the iPhone can do the same thing?. If i can find the commercial i will post it here. (its another one of those samsung ads that bash the iPhone)

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
I saw the commercial but I really wasn't paying to much attention to it.

But I think there was a lot more going on there like he wanted the girl or something and ditched his friends in line.

They will more then likely show it again before the end of the game.

AlphaVictor87

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2011
Saint Louis, MO
been trying to look for that commercial but all i can find is the original samsung ad where everyone is waiting outside to buy an iphone. Also the upcoming one that will air during the super bowl coining the "samsunged" phrase.

cynics

macrumors G4
Jan 8, 2012
That's the worst though. This is not a new feature for either phone. By the way I used Siri to make this message.

iceterminal

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2008
Dallas Tx.
i was watching the NFC playoff game, and a samsung ad comes on, where a women tells this guy who came into her store that her samsung phone can do voice texting/writing. thing is, is the guy has an iPhone. did samsung not realize that the iPhone can do the same thing?. If i can find the commercial i will post it here. (its another one of those samsung ads that bash the iPhone)

This is Samsung's attempt to play upon the ignorance of the average user. People who know realize that both android and iOS can both do this. But Samsung is trying to portray it as they are the only one that can.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.