Am I the only one buying the 5C?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sup3rknova, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Sup3rknova, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2013

Sup3rknova macrumors regular

Sup3rknova

I have seen alot of posts slamming the C. My wife and I have the 4 with Sprint. We are leaving and going to AT&T or Verizon. Id just rather pay the $99 rather than 199 for each. Fingerprint sensor is not a real selling point for me and with a plastic case or not I usually put my own case on it. 5S has some great camera features but I dont think id pay another 100 for each just for that. The speed of the 5C is huge over our 4.

2. WhiteIphone5 macrumors 65816

WhiteIphone5

Yes out of million of people upgrading, yes you are the only one buying it.

You are the chosen one my friend lol

3. Tsuchiya macrumors 68020

Tsuchiya

Of course I understand what you meant with the thread question but I want to be a douche about it nonetheless.

The temptation...too..strong....argh...

4. albertfallickwa macrumors 6502a

albertfallickwa

I have a Verizon blue 5C used on T-Mobile right now. Kicks butt apart from lousy battery life.

5. nj-morris macrumors 68000

nj-morris

I think it's the 8GB that bugs people, and it bugs me a lot, how :apple: haven't sold a single iOS device with less than 8GB for nearly 8 years. I'm sorry, but 8GB just isn't enough for anybody, especially when you have so little user-configurable storage.

6. Chatter macrumors 6502a

No you are not! Well, I recently sold my 5C on CL so I know other people are buying it :D

7. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

Probably not the only one, but definitely in the minority. I agree that the small 8gb capacity is truly the only big downfall of that iPhone. But, with everything in the cloud and streaming, who really cares about internal storage anymore?

8. Rayy42 macrumors 6502

Rayy42

I am a wireless sales rep for a major mobile carrier and what I have found is that I do sell a lot of the iPhone 5c devices to the older generation or to people who don't have a lot of money.

Sometimes I also sell it to businesses as a good company phone because it allows the employees to just focus on doing work related tasks and not downloading mindless apps.

If you aren't going to be downloading any apps, games, music, or taking any pictures then it is a perfectly capable device. There is still a market of people out there that is just focused on Facebook, emails, and FaceTime.