Am I the only one who hates this..

Dave Felix

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 9, 2011
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Let me start off by saying I wouldnt choose any other device than the iPhone. I think apple needs to fix this in their next update or iOS release. The lock screen quick camera app isn't necessarily the best thing to me. It allows you to take photos from the lock screen quickly which is great, but doesnt allow you to send them without unlocking the device. I have no password on my device, whats weird is it allows you to take the photo, only view the photos youve just taken (maybe privacy reasons) but if you want to send them you have to hit the home button and then go to the camera/photos app. If I can just press home and the phone is unlocked, why not let me send right from there?

Just something that I thought could use an update or change.

falkedup

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2011
i made a post not too long ago about this as well. It seems kinda unintuitive the way it works.

Comment

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I would want to control whether a pic can be sent when using the quick camera from the lock screen. Hopefully, they leave it as an option.

Comment

farawaybrothers

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2012
Canada
Well what if your friend has your device and takes a picture of a **** and sends it to your boss, without having to know your passcode?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.