Am I the only one who thinks it would be best to wait until... A) Christmas to see if the price lowers for the holiday season. B) the next update to see if the price lowers because the technology won't be as new. Seriously, I think I'd prefer to wait and see if the price lowers before going "OMG I MUST HAEV ONE!!!!!11" like most people on the forum. (No offense to any of you who went like that.) ~Cheers.