Am I the only one with major COD4 online problems?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by Zwhaler, Jan 5, 2008.

1. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

For the past few days, I have been completely unable to join any online games in COD4. I do "find game" for any type, and all it does it sit there with me being the only person on the list of players in the lobby and says "Waiting for x more players" (x usually being 3, depending on the size of the match) but nevertheless it never works. Resistance online works, and I can use the internet browser so that is not the problem. Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: I got some of the games to work, like search and destroy and old school, but most of the others like team deathmatch, ground war, free for all, and some others still do not work

2. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

Earlier post about it

There have been problems for the past couple of weeks. I and my friends haven't had any problems lately. They said htey have worked out most problems. Maybe try testing your network connection again, see if that works out any of the problems? You can also go to Major Nelson. He usually keeps users up to date on xbox live.

3. Zwhaler thread starter macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Yeah for the most part it has now been fixed. I still have trouble connecting to free for all games and team deathmatch, but the rest of the work as they should. I guess it was just a temporary problem, so no worries :)