Am I the only one without problems?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Obscurelight, Oct 26, 2011.

?

Are you problem free?

1. Yes! everything is AWESOME!

52 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. I got a few problems here and there

10 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. It's a nightmare! I hate the 4S!

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  4. You are the one who a problem for having no problems.

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  1. Obscurelight, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011

Obscurelight macrumors 6502

This forum has become nightmarishly negative with feedback upon the iPhone 4S. From all the things I've read and seen, I have not been able to experience anything of the sort. I have 5 4Ses and have no problems with use whatsoever. I love it much more than my old 4 which I got on launch day. The better reception and call volume I get is more than enough for me to justify the upgrade. I would often be unable to hear the other side properly on my old 4 with the volume jacked way up and now sometimes I find myself lowering the volume on the 4S.

I don't have

Yellow Screen
    Lack of Battery Life
    Bad Reception
    Camera Rattle
    Loose buttons
    Home button that Wiggles
    Sir won't work
    Wifi deathgrip
    Camera Washout
    Speaker issues
    etc

So am I just really lucky or is the forums just overreacting?

2. dazzycx macrumors newbie

3. VydorScope macrumors regular

VydorScope

The voice of complaints always over power those that have nothing really to complain about. My has no problems either.

4. rocknblogger macrumors 68020

rocknblogger

5. Vermifuge macrumors 6502

Vermifuge

I can be VERY picky and I have to say my 4s is just short of perfection. After dealing with an Android phone for the last year even an iPhone 3G would have been a welcome change.

I wonder how many sprint users ditched an android for the 4S

6. ewils19 macrumors 6502

My only problem is the rattle but its not really a problem since alot of the phones have it.

7. sentinelsx, Oct 26, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2011

sentinelsx macrumors 68010

People who have no problems don't usually come to forums and share their happy stories.

You will always see complaining because that's how things are. With everything. People with trouble will come and post. People with perfectly working things will not. Simple.

8. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Many of us! Check the Sprint forums. LOL I ditched an Evo.

And I had a minor battery problem, so I let it drain, until it shut off, then fully charged and it greatly improved. Otherwise all is fine.

9. Manzanas macrumors member

The above poster is right. Most people who'll voice their opinion are people who have had major problems with the new 4S. Happy customers won't jump on the forums.

I had a minor problem with Siri on the first day (it worked for a few hours, then quit working for another few)....now its all good. Everything works, and I have not had any of the problems that other people mention.

10. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

11. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

Apples new secret project is to use telemetry to zap expectations right out of people's brains, to block their ability to detect any issues with Apple products.

Concurrently all Apple customers expressions will be an automatic smile. Facial muscles required to frown will be disabled. Dialog will be all positive and kudos for all Apple products will be the norm.

Even as prices go up while Apple kills off the competition, the iFans will cheer on the increases. Utter utopia. No more worrying about competition, no one to bash.

Just a pure Apple world. Simple, easy, expensive, and mandatory.

12. LapsangSouchong macrumors 65816

LapsangSouchong

Other than Bluetooth issues and microcell issues, mine was fine. (I sold it).

13. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Works for me!

14. iRobby macrumors 6502a

iRobby

15. kuwisdelu macrumors 65816

I hear the rattle once in a while, but I can't say it bothers me. Everything about the phone works fine, after all.

Siri has trouble with the network once in a while, but I kind of expect that with so many people hammering the servers. It's a problem, but understandable to me — for now. I expect the service to get better over time.

But I don't have any real complaints or problems. It's my first smartphone and I'm loving it.

16. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

My first one arrived defective, the replacement that was quickly shipped to me is very fine. So I'm really glad I did the upgrade (from 3GS). No problems except the best kind: how best to take advantage of the extra space, as I opted for the 64GB white one.

17. AndrewR23 macrumors 68040

Everything is perfect here except for rattle and wiggly home button. My great battery life and perfect screen outweigh those two though.

Jealous you have a "perfect" iPhone 4S. Maybe you aren't as OCD as most of us on this forum though.

18. EmilyMayhem macrumors member

I feel really lucky reading all the threads about various problems.

I preordered from Best Buy and was able to pick up my phone on launch day. I have AT&T but had no problems activating. My screen isn't yellow. My battery is at least as good as the one on my 3GS was, probably better. My photos come out fine. My home button is just the right amount of "clicky". WiFi and reception are good.

To be honest, I haven't checked for a rattle because I realized that I don't care that much. Everything works and looks good, I'm happy.

*knocks on wood*

19. juswest macrumors regular

Just like with call in polls only those with strong positions call in. Those with the defects want answers.

20. ann713 macrumors 6502a

No problems here either. For the sake of the Forums, only the people with problems usually ask questions. You rarely come across a thread with someone praising their iPhone.

21. jivemaster macrumors member

Forums are accessed by users primarily to seek help, so it's normal to see many problems listed. Those problems also bring about solutions, turning problems to positive experiences, both for posters and lurkers alike.

I myself have no problems.

22. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

I knew there'd be one smart person, that would like it :)

23. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

With as much hate as you have for apple it just amuses me how much time you spend on here hating it. If you are so unhappy with Apple make the switch and stop trolling these forums.