Am I the only one??

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mrrikki, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Mrrikki macrumors regular

I have bought all ipad generations on launch day, never had yellow tints, dead pixels, bad battery performance, screen coming away from bezel, no massive screen bleed, back getting too hot to touch etc.......

Every iPad has worked out of the box with no problems, seems strange when I see so many threads with people having issues, maybe I am just lucky?!

2. Skika macrumors 68030

Your experience is probably the experience of majority.

Only when you browse the forums and read about the complaints( not saying some aren't valid), you get the feeling that almost every iPad is broken in some way.

3. colshine macrumors regular

colshine

If you have a problem you tend to speak out as you are disappointed with your purchase. Those with perfect devices normally have no reason to question everything so forums can distort the experience of the minority. I had no issues with my iPad 2 or the new one but apart from this post your unlikely to find many posts from me discussing my problem free iPads.

4. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

No doubt you are in the majority as am I.

If you have been around here long, iPads and iPhone introductions are always like this. People have rejected their devices and returned over 5 time for even an imaginary defect. If it were not for these forum causing mass hysteria our devices would cost at least a hundred bucks less.

This is not saying that there are some defects and I guess the fact that the cost of these device represent a major part of some's income, they feel they deserve nothing except the immaculate conception.

You need to step away now as there will be "incoming" from those who spent most of their income on a device that will never be perfect. :eek:

5. Mrrikki thread starter macrumors regular

I have been here a couple of years :) just wanted to try and buck the trend with a happy customer thread.

6. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

Good to see. This frum needs to hear more from the satisfied iPad user to help balance with the very unhappy.

7. tacomahunter macrumors regular

tacomahunter

Nope... I have never had an issue with any iPad, iPhone, Macbook, Macbook pro, Apple TV.
    Funny how I read the forums and see so many issues, that it sometimes makes me think I should not early adapt a product, then I but and everything is perfect!

8. Shrink macrumors G3

Shrink

As they say at the CIA...everyone knows our failures, no one knows our successes.:D

9. gquiring macrumors regular

gquiring

I am also puzzled over all these "I returned my iPad for the 6th time" because of some screen color issue. I even did some of tests with pure white screen, black screen in a dark room and see nothing but perfection. I just can't get myself to believe that there are that many defective screens out there.