Am I the Only One?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by knight19, Aug 19, 2008.

1. knight19 macrumors newbie

That actually loves the new 3g phone compared to the old one? I had the first one on launch day, and got this one a few weeks ago. The 3G iPhone blows the old one away. I love the feel, 3G (at least in florida) is inbelievable!, and the GPS has worked fine for me when I've been out of town. Yes, it's a little laggy sometimes, but other than that I love it.

All I ever see on here is all the complaints.. Yes, I know not having MMS is RIDICULOUS.. everyone knows that, as well as copy and paste... I love apple, but this is pathetic and they need to put this in, it's not that hard. Other than that, the 3G version blows the 1st gen away!!! anyone else feel the same?????

2. bassproguy07 macrumors 6502a

bassproguy07

love mine, posted the same thing earlier with same title I think !

3. knight19 thread starter macrumors newbie

LOL sorry about that! I just scrolled down and saw it!! I guess were the only ones that don't really have any problems

4. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

LOL I was confused as to why my post was deleted, and then I realized it was a different thread with the exact same title. :p

5. d wade macrumors 65816

d wade

thought about making a thread like this.

i lovvvvee my iphone 3G (especially now that i've discovered the world of jailbreaking!!!)

6. daihard macrumors 6502a

daihard

I don't have a first-generation iPhone, but I absolutely love my iPhone 3G. I've only had a couple of minor issues with it. The 3G signals are always strong where I live and work. I hardly ever have Safari crash on me. Mine's white but doesn't have any hairline cracks or light leak or dust under the cover... I'm a happy camper. :)