Am I the Only One

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by triniiphone, Jun 25, 2010.

1. triniiphone macrumors member

Who have a 3G and haven't gotten the Iphone4 and did not upgrade to IOS4?

Reason being:
    Get the iphone 4 now = beta tester, hence all the problems you ppl r facing with it

upgrade to ios4 = worthless with 3g, not enough new features.

2. Mike84 macrumors 6502a

Good plan. I got the new iPhone and haven't had any problems with it and hope that continues for the next two years at least. I went from a 3G and I would never go back. Once I upgraded my 3G to iOS4 the thing slowed down to the point that I felt you couldn't really use it properly.

So, maybe sticking it out, like you plan to do, is the right and best thing to do. Good luck.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Well, I did get the iPhone 4 but I gave my 3G to someone and I told them to not upgrade to 4.0.

So yeah, I agree with you even though I'm not using that phone myself.

4. phrint macrumors 6502

Technology is such a bitch, isn't it? The only issue I have with the iPhone 4 is the signal dropping and it doesn't affect the call. The 3G is long outdated just like the 2G so you are somewhere in the middle. My advice would be to grab a used 3GS and sit tight. This way your contract won't be extended and you can upgrade once you feel the "problems" are worked out with iPhone 4.

5. triniiphone thread starter macrumors member

I plan on getting the iphone 4 maybe within 2-3months
    but im good with my 3g although its slow as hell ill survive

6. andrew8404 macrumors regular

I'm sorry but my 4G is perfect! Not everyone is having problems with it! Your more likely to hear about people who have problems then don't! Just buy one and you will be fine!

7. taybo20 macrumors regular

taybo20

I have a 3G and upgraded to iOS4. I'm not seeing these problems others are. Seems to work just fine, albeit has few of the features that the iP4 and 3GS have.