am i upgradable or not?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dr Kevorkian94, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

this it what it says on att's web site You are not eligible to upgrade at a discounted price due to your length of service. However, you may still purchase a phone/device at the full price. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade at a discounted price on 05/20/2010

so will i be upgradable for the non 600$ price for the new iphone when it comes out or does this mean i get like a 100$ dollar discount and still end up paying more than someone who just joins ( you get the idea). well that is when i upgraded last year i used my moms upgrade and switched the phone numbers, so im wondering if this is y im upgradable.

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I seriously don't know why the OP posted this thread. Wasn't the answer obvious?

4. Maverick1337 macrumors 65816

Maverick1337

I can see where he can get confused. He knows he is eligible for an upgrade but how big a discount that is looks rather confusing. It should say something like a FULL discounted price because just reading it over it sounds like he gets a minor discount but not the new 2-year contract discount.

OP on May 20, 2010, you'll be able to get the $199 $299 pricing (Assuming they keep it that way) for the new iPhone.

5. FoxMcWeezer macrumors regular

OP, read your question in the thread title. Now read the first sentence of your post.

6. Dr Kevorkian94 thread starter macrumors 68020

i unders tand that i upgradable but for like a hundred dollars off or the regular price of 600 or the price that i would get if i was a new customer so dont scold me for my thread y are u guys so mean gosh! :mad: but thanks maverick for understanding

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

8. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

blancoBronco

you're gonna be eligible for whatever their cheapest price will be, but we don't know what that price is and won't know until apple announces it

9. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

10. Interstella5555 macrumors 603

Interstella5555

OP - You are not currently eligible to upgrade at a discounted price due to the length of [your] service. However, you may still purchase a phone/device at full price. Our records indicate that you will be eligible for an upgrade at a discounted price on 5/20/2010.

Make sense?

11. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

12. Dr Kevorkian94 thread starter macrumors 68020

i have already go the answer to my question i know the title was a bit off i realy wanted to know if i would get the lowest price and it was answered so thanks

13. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Me too :D