am in the clear?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by jamesi, May 5, 2007.

  1. jamesi macrumors 6502a

    jamesi

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2005
    Location:
    Davis CA
    #1
    This morning i accidently knocked a cup of day old soup on my pb. i hurried to unplug it and remove the battery, but i still heard quite a bit of fizzing coming from the keyboard. i had a fan under it for the whole day, and ive just turned it on. fired up alright, i was pretty shocked. then i tried typing, the keyboard is shot, but the rest of the computer seems fine. i can use a separate keyboard, but im worried about whether the computer will be alright, i feel weird leaving it on. do i have anyting to be worried about?

    the funny thing is, i was ready to go buy a mbp tomorrow at my schools bookstore. now.....i dunno if i can really justify it. damn
     
  2. jamesi thread starter macrumors 6502a

    jamesi

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2005
    Location:
    Davis CA

Share This Page