Am thinking on buying iklear and need feedback

Ricanlegend

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
Bronx,Ny
Has anybody here used it before ? and tell me if you recommend it for me . My macbook pro is going to be 1 year old and it has alot of smuges thats drives me crazy, would this totally clean the macbook pro body ? Sorry for all questions just want to make sure before buying it ;)

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
I have it and the bottle has actually lasted me several years so far in my sparing usage. It works great, a few squirts on the cloth and it gets the computer very clean :)

GTghost

macrumors regular
Apr 5, 2010
California
I dont buy any of those solutions, all I do is get a wet paper towel and clean the MBP, then get a dry and wipe it dry. Works great and looks very clean.

Ricanlegend

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
Bronx,Ny
I have it and the bottle has actually lasted me several years so far in my sparing usage. It works great, a few squirts on the cloth and it gets the computer very clean :)
Does it clean the body of the macbook pro real good ? Thats where i have alot of the smuges

noodle654

macrumors 68020
Jun 2, 2005
Never Ender
Yeah I have been using iKlear for a while...and I am still on the same bottle. This stuff really is the best, and the clothes are really good.

Ricanlegend

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 21, 2009
Bronx,Ny
Yes, it does a very good job of cleaning the body of the MacBook Pro. Looks near spotless after a good cleaning :)
Thank you soo much for your fast responding, you got me exicited to see my macbook pro 100% clean again, am ordering it online right now, thanks again :D

Kristine

macrumors 6502a
Feb 21, 2005
iKlear is awesome. Wouldn't use anything else after using it. Like others have said, a bottle lasts forever.