Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aquaboi924

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2012
So I visited a local reseller here in Singapore today to see and feel the ipad air and was quite surprised to see that there was no queue and hardly anyone was buying the air. And you can easily go and test it as no people were jostling to take turns.

In the end I still preferred the mini so I'll wait for the retina version. I was ready to buy the 64gb but I guess the thought that I could get it at anytime swayed my decision. Hope all others who wanted one got one.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
I am happy for you. But, it sure would help others if the title said something like - Amazed and Shocked - Bought Ipad in Singapore

Or something descriptive.

aquaboi924

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 10, 2012
Where's the amazing or shocking part? And a second thread for this?

I was expecting people..lots of people. In the end I guess the air doesn't do it for folks anymore. Good news for those who wants one.

----------

I am happy for you. But, it sure would help others if the title said something like - Amazed and Shocked - Bought Ipad in Singapore

Or something descriptive.

Thanks. Will do that next time. Posting here is a rarity for me. Will do it again next year. Haha.

kipnosky

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2010
So I visited a local reseller here in Singapore today to see and feel the ipad air and was quite surprised to see that there was no queue and hardly anyone was buying the air. And you can easily go and test it as no people were jostling to take turns.

In the end I still preferred the mini so I'll wait for the retina version. I was ready to buy the 64gb but I guess the thought that I could get it at anytime swayed my decision. Hope all others who wanted one got one.

Singapore doesn't have any Apple stores but there are plenty of authorised retailers all over the island and Apple has equipped them with demo sets. But also many people have their tablets already and the rush to buy is not strong anymore.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.