Amazing - Ghost caught on Video!!!!

BrianDavid0523

Original poster
Aug 20, 2005
Check this out....very cool & bizzar!

True Ghost Story:
A German car company filmed a commercial for their new car and everything seemed fine during production. It was what was discovered in post production that caused some brows to raise. According to various news websites the story transpired as such:

Did filmmakers catch a Ghost in a Car Commercial?
When the company finished filming the ad, the people who made it noticed a ghostly white mist moving along the side of the car. The ad was never put on TV because the unexplained ghostly phenomenon frightened the production team.

In the ad, the car is driving along a country road and halfway through the advertisement a white mist appears from the front of the car and hovers just above the cars roof seemingly following the vehicle.

"It seemed odd more so because this was not seen until the tape was played back. There was no visible mist, apparition or anything," states Ka motors PR spokeswoman Hildegard Maher.

"What makes this truly weird is that if it is a ghost it appears in mid-day, not at night. Who has ever caught a ghost on film in the middle of the day? Who has ever really caught a ghost on film?"

Who indeed?

Here is the unaired ad. When you watch the commercial pay close attention to the front and sides of the car. Halfway through the commercial the mist will appear and you can actually hear a crackle as the ghost makes it's appearance. So if you have speakers make sure they are turned up loud enough to hear it.

Click here to view the commercial footage

Enjoy and Happy Halloween!!

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
I didn't click the link yet, but is this the one where there's nice calm music and car driving through the hills and then all of the sudden --> :eek: Is that the one?

Comment

jsw

Moderator emeritus
Mar 16, 2004
Andover, MA
Good, but... old. It was posted around here at least a year ago. Still... good if you haven't seen it before.

Comment

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
not this again -_- it was funny for the first 30 seconds last year

Comment

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Wow that was awesome. Such a beautiful picture and nice music. It certainly got my heart pumping. Even a second view and got the same reaction. :eek:

Comment

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2003
I like these kind of things even though they are common. I have seen about 100 videos based on the same premise, but they are still fun.

Hickman

Comment

~Shard~

macrumors P6
Jun 4, 2003
Thanks for that, I forgot about it - it has been about a year since I last saw it. You see so many of these things, they all blend together after a while. ;)

Comment

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
This was to teach us all the lesson to READ the first few comments BEFORE clicking the link.

hu... I got a little schocked there...

A

Comment

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
mcadam said:
This was to teach us all the lesson to READ the first few comments BEFORE clicking the link.
Maybe you should read all threads backwards. That would not only avoid surprises, but be handy for news threads too because you'd get the most current information first!

Comment

jiv3turkey748

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2004
atlanta
Guitarius said:
I was expecting something like that...but not exactly that. I still jumped a bit.
i knew it would scream so i turned my volume down, but the picture still scared me a little

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.