Amazing Junior

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by zohaibfiaz1, Sep 1, 2014.

1. zohaibfiaz1 macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

Amazing Junior is a maze game for your kids. Through this game they need to find the path and solve very intuitive mazes with multiple characters. Before starting game a complete theme will display on your screen. You can share your scores on Facebook and gives you game center integration to share your scores with your friends. It’s a free game and available for iOS devices.

iTunes:
    https://itunes.apple.com/pk/app/amazing-junior/id680541390?mt=8

Amazing junior, maze games, puzzle games, brain games, free kids games, free kids games, puzzle ios games, memory games, kids memory games

2. SophiaWright70 macrumors newbie

oh! Thanks for sharing aMazing Junior Puzzle Game.

I love this game and i share it with my all friends. He also like it so much.
    Thanks suave solutions team for develop amazing game.

3. jodyjones macrumors newbie

Maze games are amazing!

I have grown quite fond of maze games, which started some months back as just a resource search for my 4 yo oldie. I try to home-school my little one and from time to time have to search for additional maze games, learning activities and useful worksheets that can keep him entertained and my purpose is also served to make him learn either math or science basics and also words. This is an amazing game. And it gonna help me further in adding the fun quotient to the learning process. Thanks.