Amazing opera singer from Britain's Got Talent

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by heehee, Jun 14, 2007.

1. r1ch4rd macrumors 6502a

r1ch4rd

There have been some really good acts on there. Theres a kid who busks near my flat (Manchester city center area) and he always looks rubbish. He was on there and he was frickin' awesome.

2. Stampyhead macrumors 68020

Stampyhead

He has a very nice voice, be he needs a lot of training before he could really sing opera. His voice is a bit too lyrical, in my opinion, to sing Puccini. Sadly enough, though, instead of going to a proper vocal instructor who could train him to be a real opera singer, he went on this show where they are going to turn him into another vocal tragedy like that awful Andrea Bocelli. This was obvious when they had him sing that piece of garbage, 'Con te Partiro,' for the semi-final round. It's sad to see the general public's idea of what an opera singer is. He's actually a lot better singer than Andrea Bocelli, but he still has a lot of potential that will go unrealized unless he gets proper training. Sure he'll make lots of money after being on this show, but he'll never be any better than he is now.

3. absolut_mac macrumors 6502a

absolut_mac

Really excellent _thanks.

As one guy commented, not as polished as Pavarotti, but I can listen to Paul again and again.

Thanks for posting this little gem.