Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

killuminati

macrumors 68020
Dec 6, 2004
Wow I just spent about 10 minutes going through that. It's a really cool site, thanks.

monke

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 30, 2005
iSaint said:
That IS amazing. Makes you wonder if your picture is in there somewhere!

I haven't found my picture yet, but I don't believe it is in there.

I was looking for something Apple related, but haven't found anything yet.

How does someone come up with an idea like this, and then the stuff needed to do so. How long do you think it took them to make the site?

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
It's not perfect, though. Some pictures, if you click on it to focus on it, it switches to something else. Two of those pictures I've found is one of some kind of chair, and one of an butt.

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
I wonder what the point is? It took someone a long time to do, and I didn't see any ads :confused:

monke

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Peyton said:
I wonder what the point is? It took someone a long time to do, and I didn't see any ads :confused:

Good question, probably just for fun. Or they have it as a photo gallery.

Peyton

macrumors 68000
Feb 2, 2006
Abstract said:
People doing things for the sole purpose of enjoyment, without any sort of financial gain? Impossible. :confused:

Not saying that, just seems like a ton of work for there not to be a company or ad hidden in there somewhere.... I guess I'm jaded. You're right. Thank you.

devilot

Moderator emeritus
May 1, 2005
I'm sad, I found an amazing close up of a white-ish teddy bear, but I can't find it again. Bummer. If someone finds it, could you post a quick screenshot of it? Thanks! :eek:

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Nermal said:
I guess for you guys it's doing more than showing a white box.

Do you use Firefox? My Firefox sucks, and yes, I do use the extensions and such to allow me to view various media types. I used Camino because everything always works with Camino. :)

Shamus

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2006
All I am getting is a black square, with a circle spinning around and around, with 0% in the middle of it. Its been like that for 10 minutes now. :confused:

I am using Safari 1.3.2

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.