Amazon app store promo, 30 apps, worth $100 free!

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by chagla, Jun 28, 2014.

1. chagla macrumors 6502a

chagla

surprised no one opened a thread about it..

amazon.com has a limited time promotional offer, in addition to their daily paid app for free promotion, they are offering a bundle this time, worth more than $100. grab them asap.

today is the LAST day to claim them.

CLICK HERE:

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Just found out about it today. CLARC is great, and plays very well on my lowend device.

You even get Plex, sweet.

3. cube macrumors G5

I saw it yersterday.

I think that now that the Amazon appstore will be an OFFICIAL BB10 source, and that Amazon will work on the developers getting their Android apps to officially support BB10, it is better that I get my Tab apps from there rather than Google Play.

4. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Can you download/purchase these without an android device? In case I ever buy one?

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

Yeah, get yourself Bluestacks or a copy of Android that runs within an emulator. Enable unknown sources, install the Amazon Appstore APK from a browser and you're good to go.

6. cube macrumors G5

You have already been able to download the Amazon appstore .apk and install it directly on your BB10 device, which gives you access to everything (Amazon does not currently tell you which apps are proven to work on BB10).

7. marshallbedsaul macrumors 6502a

marshallbedsaul