Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Apple's AirTag 4-Pack has dropped to $74.99 today on Amazon, down from $99.00. This deal brings the AirTag 4-Pack back down to its all-time low price, which is a price that we haven't tracked since the holiday season.

AirTag-and-Lavender-iPhone.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

If you only need one AirTag, Amazon has the 1-Pack for $24.00, which is a solid second-best price on the Bluetooth tracker. Delivery dates for the AirTag 4-Pack are estimated between this Saturday, March 30 and Tuesday, April 2, while the 1-Pack dates have stretched into mid-April.

AirTag provides a way to keep track of your items in the iOS Find My app, allowing you to play a sound on the built-in speaker to find something locally or with precision finding when it's farther away. Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Amazon Discounts AirTag 4-Pack to $74.99 ($24 Off)

Japan Ricardo

macrumors regular
May 11, 2022
I wonder how long it will be before we see a new, slimmer AirTag? They're a strange part of Apple's range, but I do have four of them. I've never yet needed to use one to actually find something I misplaced, but it's reassuring to see where they are on the map sometimes - including when one's in my suitcase when travelling.

Robert.Walter

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2012
Every package we send overseas to family has an AirTag in it.

Realtime granularity vs post office semi static hop style tracking system.

Reactions: The Barron

Japan Ricardo

macrumors regular
May 11, 2022
Have one on my mini umbrella, gym bag, wallet, keys, Vespa, car, zipper pull, and a floater
You must have an expensive umbrella, to make it worth buying an Air Tag for. Either that or you lose it a lot and the cost of replacements exceeds that of the Air Tag! No idea what a zipper pull and a floater are....

Robert.Walter

macrumors 68040
Jul 10, 2012
You must have an expensive umbrella, to make it worth buying an Air Tag for. Either that or you lose it a lot and the cost of replacements exceeds that of the Air Tag! No idea what a zipper pull and a floater are....

I got umbrella 15y ago for free. It’s very nice. I rarely use but it is easy to lay down and almost forget. Put AirTag on as a precaution.

Since then I left it in a bus and realized just as bus pulled away. Was easily able to track it and get back 15 minutes later.

I’ve lost a couple of nice jackets in last 20 years in the spring and fall by forgetting or somebody grabbing them somewhere. So I hung one on my zipper just in case.

The floater gets assigned temporally to something that needs it.

The Barron

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2009
Central California Coast
For the new price, this is a great deal for four AirTags. Unless you have a late model car that will show where it is exactly on your smart phone, it's worth hiding one somewhere in the vehicle. There also a great article about how to remove the "speaker" on AirTags to keep thieves from discovering them - just in case. Just press "Skip" to avoid the annoying ad. Here:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.