Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon has nearly every model of the Apple Watch Ultra 2 for $749.00 today, down from $799.00. You'll find all band options on sale at this price, including Trail Loop, Ocean Band, and Alpine Loop.

Apple-Watch-Series-9-and-Ultra-2-Deals-1.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

You can find the full list of Apple Watch Ultra 2 models on sale below, with the Alpine Loop and Trail Loop getting the most discounts this time around. Most of the wearables are in stock on Amazon and can be delivered between January 21 and January 22, although a few won't be delivered until later in the month.

Compared to past sales, this deal is a solid second-best price on the Apple Watch Ultra 2, and it continues to be the best deal we've tracked so far on the watch in 2024. Because we're unlikely to see those record low holiday discounts come back any time soon, we recommend purchasing now if you've been waiting.

Amazon has a few extra Apple Watch deals worth noting, including the Apple Watch SE for $199.00 ($50 off) and the Apple Watch Series 9 for $329.00 ($70 off). Both of these are all-time low prices on each wearable.

Our full Deals Roundup has more information on the latest Apple-related sales and bargains.

Article Link: Amazon Has Nearly Every Apple Watch Ultra 2 Model for $749 ($50 Off)

CarAnalogy

macrumors 601
Jun 9, 2021
The iWatch is worthless without the SpO2 sensor.

Ha yeah call it $100 off and maybe we’ll talk.

Seriously though I usually forget it’s even there. Especially since WatchOS 10, since I had a watch face with the icon on it and now I don’t switch faces anymore. I probably wouldn’t miss it, but I don’t want it taken away now just on principle. Apple made the deal and sold the watch, don’t punish the users for it now.

Reactions: arkitect
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.