Amazon local offering $10 Gift Cards

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010
only 1 per amazon account/credit card / email (although it says one per household)

As soon as you get it, put the code in your amazon g.c. bank so it will keep it forever (apparently you have to "redeem it today, but just put it in the amazon gift card stuff on amazon, and it shouldn't go away)).

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
only 1 per amazon account/credit card / email (although it says one per household)

As soon as you get it, put the code in your amazon g.c. bank so it will keep it forever (apparently you have to "redeem it today, but just put it in the amazon gift card stuff on amazon, and it shouldn't go away)).
Sweet! thanks for posting.

M87

macrumors 65816
Jul 18, 2009
Shucks. I just bought a case from amazon, maybe a half-hour ago. I bought the gift card anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
Shucks. I just bought a case from amazon, maybe a half-hour ago. I bought the gift card anyway. Thanks for the heads up!
I did too and cancelled my order just now. I'll apply the gift card and re-order once the GC arrives in my inbox.

jbimler

macrumors regular
Mar 4, 2012
Did you guys receive your voucher by email? Mine was processing forever on the local page and when I refreshed it is no where to be found. Will I be getting an email with the code?

tugger

macrumors regular
Apr 14, 2005
KTLH
Not yet. After buying it, the on-screen notice with the order number said it might take up to 4 hours for the email to arrive.

stephg

macrumors member
May 14, 2010
Did you guys receive your voucher by email? Mine was processing forever on the local page and when I refreshed it is no where to be found. Will I be getting an email with the code?
This happened to me, too! I still have no email and no vouchers listed in my account. It won't let me buy it again. It says I have used the deal already. I have emailed support.

mike5411

macrumors regular
Jan 15, 2008
Same thing happened to me. I called their support number and ensured me that my order went through and I should receive the email with the code shortly.