amazon not shipping till 21st

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by mrweirdo, Jan 17, 2008.

1. mrweirdo macrumors 6502

Interesting thing here I ordered my 16gb touch off amazon yesterday morning expecting it to ship out sometime today as it stated delivery est to be on the 21st when i was checking out. Well today I login to check my account to see the status of the order if it may have shipped and now it says its not shipping untill the 21st with no delivery estimate.

I'm wondering if maybe they are waiting on new stock(that comes with the latest update software) from apple so they can send those out while they then ship left over old stock to back apple in exchange? It seems like something is up...

Has anyone else who ordered recently noticed any changes to their shipping date?

2. bodhammer macrumors member

I ordered Tuesday. It shipped yesterday and will arrive tomorrow. Maybe I cleaned out the old stock for you!

:D

3. mrweirdo thread starter macrumors 6502

hrm well we shall see wouldn't it be nice to get a surprise and get a brand new one ;) Also it could ship out tomorrow morning for me as well...ive seen that happen with amazon before as well. We shall see wish me luck and I hope for a miracle for you as well ;)

ah well no biggie if i don't get the new software version as I can either pay the $20(its not that much and still cheaper then ordering from apple store), tell my sister to pay up :D (she owes $30 in itunes credits), or start making phone calls in an attempt to get a free update.