Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

deleon

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
I usually order my iPhone directly from Apple. But I'm trying Amazon for my next iPad because of some additional savings. I tried to search but couldn't find anything. For those that pre-order with Amazon, do you get it on launch day or the following day. I saw that I was offered next day delivery but not sure if there was still a chance it would be delivered on Wednesday.

Thanks

rui no onna

Contributor
Oct 25, 2013
I wouldn't put much stock on Amazon's estimated delivery date.

I tried pre-ordering my M1 iPad Pro from Amazon. Thankfully, I was able to order for pickup at Apple Store on release day so I cancelled my Amazon pre-order.

Iirc, those who waited for their Amazon pre-orders still hadn't received their iPads like 2 weeks after release.

Reactions: Bigg Macc

Bigg Macc

macrumors member
Jan 8, 2018
Amazon next day delivery is a joke. I tried it a few times, not a single time did my order arrive the next day.

deleon

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 17, 2010
Ok, thank you both. Order cancelled and back to Apple. Just need to pick it up 2 hours after I originally had. Still will get it Wednesday.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.