Amazon Prime App

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by kjmff5, May 19, 2012.

1. kjmff5 macrumors regular

Has anyone heard anything about there being an app that supports the Amazon Prime Instant Videos for iOS devices? I'd like to watch on my iPhone/iPad, maybe there's a work around for this?

2. nuckinfutz macrumors 603

nuckinfutz

I want this too.

3. macbwizard macrumors 6502

macbwizard

That would be great. I don't think it's coming though when Amazon has their own competing tablets in the market.

4. paulrbeers macrumors 68040

We all wish but that would really hurt the kindle fire sales (especially as bad as they have been recently)

5. hector361 macrumors newbie

I was reading that some people get Amazon Prime for free. But when I log into my Amazon account it says $80 bucks.

Anyone know how to get it for free?

Amazon Prime Review

6. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

It's not a free service, the shipping charges alone are expensive. The video is just a bonus. Occasionally you can get a month trial for free for being a student or via amazon mom. It's an expensive service to run and giving it away would just be a dumb business decision. It's well worth the money, just pay for it.

7. mrichmon macrumors 6502a

Amazon Instant Video

8. dacreativeguy macrumors 68000

You can invite 3 other people to use your account, so the price quickly drops to $20 a year for each person. 2 day shipping is awesome, and when Amazon ships via Ontrac, I sometimes get orders the next day for no extra charge!

9. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

That's techincally against the ToS, your only supposed to share with others in your house. That said, yep, that makes it extremely affordable. :D

10. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

I think this guy answered the thread but no one noticed? OP? is this what you want?