Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon's Prime Big Deal Days event is in full swing today, and you can get the Apple Watch Ultra 2 for $749.99 in multiple styles, down from $799.00. This is a new all-time low price on the wearable.

apple-watch-ultra-2-prime-day.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Amazon has nearly every model of the new Apple Watch Ultra 2 for $749.00 during Prime Day, down from $799.00. This version of the wearable just launched in September and this sale beats the previous low price by about $20.

We will continue to track Prime Day deals as the event continues, so be sure to keep an eye on our front page for more news. We'll also be regularly updating this article as prices have been fluctuating and several products have gone in and out of stock throughout the event. Remember that you can sign up for Amazon Prime for free for one month to take advantage of the deals.

Article Link: Amazon Prime Big Deal Days: Get Apple Watch Ultra 2 for $749 ($50 Off)

MrRoberto

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2021
Can't believe they are offering that much discount less than 3 weeks after it was released. It took well into late December before Amazon offered a $50 discount on the original Ultra and it was very temporary discount that soon disappeared. Let's see what Black Friday and Cyber Monday brings, I'm guessing $75-100 discount by then.

I recognize that the ULTRA 2 is a modest upgrade from the original but then it's only a watch, you can't expect a new sensor or major redesign every year.

AndiG

macrumors 6502a
Nov 14, 2008
Germany
Can't believe they are offering that much discount less than 3 weeks after it was released. It took well into late December before Amazon offered a $50 discount on the original Ultra and it was very temporary discount that soon disappeared. Let's see what Black Friday and Cyber Monday brings, I'm guessing $75-100 discount by then.

I recognize that the ULTRA 2 is a modest upgrade from the original but then it's only a watch, you can't expect a new sensor or major redesign every year.
Why would anyone buy this watch. Of course, there are some Apple fans for whom the word "NEW" already triggers a compulsion to buy. but even they are slowly waking up and realize what Apple is trying to sell.

Mr. Dee

macrumors 603
Dec 4, 2003
Jamaica
I know there are some health benefits to owning an Apple Watch newer than the Series 3, but for what I do, I just don't feel obligated to upgrade. Out of all my Apple devices, it just does not feel essential. I'm probably gonna wait a year after I upgrade to the iPhone 16 Pro Max to see if the Apple Watch Ultra 4 include the much talked about micro-LED tech.

B4U

macrumors 68040
Oct 11, 2012
Undisclosed location

Eh, I got a $100 discount from the Exchange 1 week after Ultra 2 was released on September 29, 2023.
Totally understand that not everyone can shop there, but still crazy considering it is an Apple product at 1 week after release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.