Amazon usps questions

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by VinnyV, Oct 3, 2012.

1. VinnyV macrumors member

Hey all,
    Just need some advice on something. Recently bought a iphone case on amazon and received the tracking and everything on 26th , basically its been stuck on "Electronic Shipping Info Received" till now, it says its on priority mail and from my past experience it usually takes only 3 days or so.

And when i checked back at amazon the deliver September 28, 2012 - Tuesday October 16, 2012 which is weird to me cause like i said all my items i purchase on amazon is shipped within US and usualy only takes <3/4 days ( as i remembered it was way shorter than indicated on check out and all) .

Think theres any problem here? im using a freight forwarder to bring my stuff to me so im thinking if i should wait for it or just screw it and send the rest of my stuff back first :D

2. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

"Electronic Shipping Info Received" just means the company has electronically created a shipping label. The fact there is no progress shown beyond that means they have not given the package to the USPS yet.

3. rhp2424 macrumors regular

rhp2424

It sounds like you purchased your item from a third party Amazon Marketplace vendor. They have a large window for it to ship and arrive to you. You may want to consider calling Amazon and voicing your concern. There really is not too much they can do for you until October 16th (the must be delivered by date) but they may be able to help you. Also consider contacting the seller via Amazon and inquire as to why it isn't leaving their hands if the label has been printed.