Amend activity

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by wizzywig27, May 9, 2016.

1. wizzywig27 macrumors 6502

Hi guys

I went for a run today and forgot to track it on my watch - this means I didn't hit my move goal and lost my streak of 62 days of hitting the goal.

Is there any way of adding in an activity to that day even though I have gone past the midnight into the next day?

So gutted as I've worked so hard to hit my target for 62 days in a row.

Thanks all

2. eastamherstbias macrumors 6502

I would love an answer to this as well!

My watch only gets 12 hours of battery so it just dies at work so I lose stand goals all the time. I would love to be able to add it back in some way.

3. menace3 macrumors 6502

menace3

Your battery should not die within 12 hours. That's just not right.

Unfortunately, there is no edit feature for activity. I know when I swim and have to take off my watch, I just have to go with personal satisfaction and not being able to track or add in more exercise or movement

4. Bob190 macrumors 6502

I think this will let you add calories .. but that's it:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/manual-move-add-calories-to/id1039635917?mt=8

But in reading the reviews it sounds like it may have some negative side effects also .. so I would read up on it thoroughly if you decide to use it. I haven't tried it.

5. NavySEAL6 macrumors 6502a

Will adding in Apple Health let you add to the rings?

6. eastamherstbias macrumors 6502

In the end the watch's activities are a disaster.

It should vibrate when it starts a workout. Force touch a run to edit the distance. Integrate music into the workout app so I don't have to look down for 1 min to go back and forth. Add more data to the workout pane. Like Current Pace, Current Distance, Heart Rate...etc. Four zones of data would be great.