Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

papadopolis1024

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
What is the name of the song from the preview of American Gangster? I want to buy it... If I can find the preview I will post it here.

corywoolf

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2004
What is the name of the song from the preview of American Gangster? I want to buy it... If I can find the preview I will post it here.

Not that you will care, but I was walking to work in Manhattan when I walked right through the set for a scene in that movie. The next thing I knew, Denzel Washington was in an old car driving right past me with fake rain being poured all over the street. It looked like an awesome movie, but then again that's the same thing I said about Fur, that was filmed in my back courtyard.

papadopolis1024

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 14, 2007
Not that you will care, but I was walking to work in Manhattan when I walked right through the set for a scene in that movie. The next thing I knew, Denzel Washington was in an old car driving right past me with fake rain being poured all over the street. It looked like an awesome movie, but then again that's the same thing I said about Fur, that was filmed in my back courtyard.

Thats kool!

It's "Heart of the City (Ain't No Love)" by Jay-Z. Good song, the movie looks amazing. Can't wait to see it in the theater! :)

THANKS! This tool a while to respond sorry.. I kinda forgot... I was going through my subscibed topics and I was like o ya... lol.... like I said thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.