American Technology Research: new iBooks & Mac mini in 2 weeks

amac4me

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 26, 2005
From the article

"American Technology Research analyst Shaw Wu on Monday issued a new research report obtained by The Mac Observer. In it, he writes: "Based on our checks with industry and channel sources, we believe Apple will release new enhanced versions of Mac mini and iBook product lines within the next two weeks, in time for the important back-to-school season."

http://macobserver.com/article/2005/07/25.7.shtml

AcousticDoc

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2005
NOOOOOO this article says it was written today....but 2 more weeks!?!?!?!? I can't wait another 2 weeks!!!!! I can barely wait 2 hours!

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
AcousticDoc said:
NOOOOOO this article says it was written today....but 2 more weeks!?!?!?!? I can't wait another 2 weeks!!!!! I can barely wait 2 hours!
believe Apple will release new enhanced versions of Mac mini and iBook product lines within the next two weeks
Ten minutes from now if "within the next two weeks". Maybe you'll get lucky.

tsk

macrumors 6502a
Jan 14, 2004
Wisconsin
amac4me said:
From the article

"American Technology Research analyst Shaw Wu on Monday issued a new research report obtained by The Mac Observer. In it, he writes: "Based on our checks with industry and channel sources, we believe Apple will release new enhanced versions of Mac mini and iBook product lines within the next two weeks, in time for the important back-to-school season."

http://macobserver.com/article/2005/07/25.7.shtml

Nooooooooo! Please not the full two weeks. I need to get something done in the next two weeks, not wait around. Please let it be tomorrow.

AcousticDoc

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2005
tsk said:
Nooooooooo! Please not the full two weeks. I need to get something done in the next two weeks, not wait around. Please let it be tomorrow.
If it comes out tommorow...shouldn't apple employees know today due to "mysterious" inventory in their stock rooms?

grapes911

Moderator emeritus
Jul 28, 2003
Citizens Bank Park
AcousticDoc said:
If it comes out tommorow...shouldn't apple employees know today due to "mysterious" inventory in their stock rooms?
Sometimes things (like the Mac Mini) are announced, but don't start shipping for a week or two. This is not normal, but don't rule it out.

AcousticDoc

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2005
grapes911 said:
Sometimes things (like the Mac Mini) are announced, but don't start shipping for a week or two. This is not normal, but don't rule it out.
ah....well either way....whether it's shipped or not, I jsut want to knw what the new specs are so I will know whether or not I should buy an xp notebook or maybe the super outdated powerbook.