America's Army 3

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by TSE, Jul 20, 2009.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

Anyone else having this problem? When I installed it, updated it, everything, I try to run America's Army 3 but it says it isn't available right now. I was told it was because the server is too busy so I try switching to every server and I still get the same problem.

I am a huge fan of the America's Army franchise, and I liked #2 A LOT, and I heard #3 is a good game, just buggy as hell so I might just wait.

2. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

I installed AAO3 and was really unimpressed with the graphics. They could have used the UT3 engine a lot better.

3. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

4. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

I haven't gotten to play the multiplayer yet, just tried the training after I installed it. Are there any higher graphics settings if you use DX10 rendering?

5. jakeguy99 macrumors regular

jakeguy99

Lol.... personally i like it and i think the graphics are actually quite good for a game that does not cost a buck. Yes there are some bugs and memory leaks, but im sure those will be smoothed out over time. As to the first question I have not heard of any problems that you have suggested below. I would try to uninstall the game, and then reinstall via using the Steam program, will be much easier and it will auto update for you.

6. 0makol16 macrumors regular

0makol16

Where did u get Americas Army for Mac? I thought it was on Windows only.

7. voyagerd macrumors 65816

voyagerd

We're using the Windows version of 3.0.

8. Jonnym macrumors member