Amusic - Keeping my Library "clean"

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by pscl, Jul 3, 2015.

1. pscl macrumors 6502

first... i really like applemusic in general... but there are few things that is dont like..

so maybe you guys can help me:

1. If i search for music and add it to a random playlist (such as "listen later" or "interesting stuff") it automatically adds it to my library. This makes a mess out of my library. is there a way to simply put music to a playlist WITHOUT "heart"ing or adding them to my library?

2. The worst thing: If i add Music with the "+" the songs or albums will be added to my library. But after a while i will loose the overview, wich music i still have right on my mac (music from itunesmatch) and the ones i added via applemusic (problem: i will loose them after cancelling my subscription).

you guy know what i mean? please excuse my bad english.

greetings

2. MentalFloss macrumors 6502a

MentalFloss

Yes, we know what you mean, and it's a very common complaint. At least right now, there isn't really any fix for this issue.

3. pscl thread starter macrumors 6502

okay :-/
    at least im not the only one. maybe they'll add it after presenting those "features" in one of their next keynotes ;-)

4. Peepo macrumors 6502a

Yes I agree and have the exact same issue.

I usually stream playlists at work on my PC and don't dare save them until Apple sorts this out.