An absolute outrage!

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MegaMillions, Mar 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaMillions macrumors regular

So, I bought for $49.99, the Brothers and Sisters Season 3 Pass from iTunes. The latest episode "Spring Broken" which aired last sunday, is available on itunes in Standard Definition, but NOT in HD, meaning, it hasn't made it available for me to download, because it is not part of the HD Season 3 pass. I have to spend $1.99 in order to get this episode, and watch it in SD, when I paid $49.99 in order to get all the episodes in HD!

I'm suing.

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

You do know most lawyers cost more than $250 per hour? Good luck trying to get $2 back with that.

Better way is to contact apple to inform them of the bug in the system.

3. charlesbronsen macrumors 6502a

charlesbronsen

let us know how it goes... good luck!

4. glasserp macrumors regular

Dude, his username is MegaMillions so money is clearly a non-issue.

5. mBox macrumors 68020

contact Apple their pretty good at giving credits. I bought ringtones last year and didnt realise they were not available for Canada yet. they credited me back 2 songs clearly more than the ringtones. Now I can use the ringtones plus received two free songs :)

6. Ninja Guidan macrumors regular

My wife watches that show. :D

7. MegaMillions thread starter macrumors regular

I've already downloaded the SD episode. I expect to be re-funded that $1.99 because I already paid for that episode in HD. I emailed Steve.

8. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

Good luck with that, too. He's on vacation until June…

9. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

why would you email steve? yes, you occasionally will get replies from that address, but thats not the way to get an iTunes refund. Go to your account page in iTunes, select recent purchases, and then report a problem. Select a problem with the billing and then explain your issue. You'll get a response back in a day or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.