an app for making your own collage?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Fractals, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Fractals macrumors newbie

Jan 28, 2014
    I have a bunch of small images (200 x 200), that I want to compile into a single image, but I don't want to put frames around them or crop them to fit into a template, which is how all the collage apps seem to operate. I'd like to work on a blank canvas, add multiple photos to it, and move them around as I please, then save without losing quality. On the desktop I usually do this in Photoshop or MS Paint, but I'm wondering if there's an app for this on the iPad. thanks for any help in advance. :)
  2. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

Nov 16, 2011
    I've looked for such a thing a while back, and found Photo Wall Pro (note the space in "Photo Wall"). You can set a canvas size up to ~8MP, and add photos with or without borders. However, this app hasn't been updated for a year (boasts about being updated for iOS6), so buyer beware. There's a light version to try it out, which is actually all I have downloaded come to think of it. Maybe it's time to look for something newer....
  3. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

Nov 16, 2011
    Hmmm, first post, one word, and it leads to an app that just came out two days ago and has all five star reviews (many with awesome emoji hearts :rolleyes: )

...and in app purchases of coins?

I can't believe you made me look. :mad: