Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
I can find apps from a variety of sources to track your minutes EXCEPT with a Premiere account from AT&T. Pageonce said that they had a version (paid) which tracks your Premiere minutes called "Personal Assistant" but when I went searching for it, I couldn't find one which was offered in the iTunes store as "Personal Assistant", just one called "Personal Finance".

The Pageonce site looks a bit like they are changing a lot of their products but I can't find things like: a list of the institutions they can report on (the question is-is my bank on the list, did they solve their problems with PayPal, can they work with Premiere AT&T accounts?). Does anyone know?

I don't care if an app is from Pageonce, it can be from anywhere, paid or unpaid, I would just like an app which can report on my minutes left in my AT&T account and any other extras that it has.

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Wish you were right but I am looking at the "AT&T myWireless Mobile" [sic] app right now an it says, "AT&T myWireless Mobile does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/prepaid accounts."

I downloaded it and it didn't work for me. Alas. Also called AT&T and they told me N.O. :( Wish I could write one myself. Maybe you have some special work around. If so, I would love to hear about it.

techwarrior

macrumors 65816
Jul 30, 2009
Colorado
I too have a Premiere account and use the AT&T app to check minutes, etc. It is fully functional as it would be on a personal account. But, my account is under a corporate discount plan where employees are responsible for payments.

Perhaps your account is a corporate paid account?

Fabienne

macrumors 65816
Original poster
I got an answer from PageOnce and it works. The trick is that you have to add "AT&T Wireless Premier" yourself. This is not hard, here is how it's done:

Open PageOnce and you will be at the "Accounts" screen.
Go to the plus sign in the upper right hand side, click.
Type in "AT&T Wireless Premier"
You will get a lightbulb with "AT&T Wireless Premier" written next to it.
Click that and fill in the information they ask for. I had to put in my password twice, once as a password and once as billing password.

Then click done and it works! I don't know if they just put it in or if it was in there all along. I searched for it with no luck about a week ago, asked quite a few people at AT&T, friends who have iPhones, and PageOnce but was told that the free version did not support Premier. The company may have added it recently. They seem to have a lot of entities trackable and they may have missed the AT&T Premier people. AT&T has quite a few classes of customers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.