an email for Steve Jobs

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by votive, Aug 11, 2008.

1. votive macrumors newbie

Dear Steve,

Once again MobileMe email is down. I can't get my email and have no idea what's happening to my messages. I've been to the support site and it tells me the soonest a chat representative will be available is 155 minutes [no joking].

When are you going to start providing proper technical support to people who have supported your company over the years and have paid for a service that is not working reliably? Things are seriously broken right now; please can you provide a clear explanation as to how you are going to fix them and a time frame within which this is going to be done.

Yours sincerely,

A still (amazingly so) loyal customer (but not for much longer)

2. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Xander562

I think we should all lay off the e-mailing Steve Jobs about our problems with Mobile Me. It's not as though he doesn't know there's a problem. Did you not see his e-mail admitting the mistake of launching so many services at once and that Apple is pretty much focusing a large amount of resources on MobileMe alone? This is what we Apple gets for being so amazing 99% of the time and what we get for forgetting that it's the first generation of a new technology. Apple is not immune to Microsoft-like screw ups.

3. NotFound macrumors 6502a

NotFound

I like how when people have problems they pin them on one person like that person did it all on their own just to annoy that customer.
    Lay off, there are a lot of people at Apple and I'm sure they know when things aren't working.

4. adversecamber macrumors regular

You don't seriously think that Jobs actually reads all these emails, do you?

5. sn00pie macrumors 6502a

sn00pie

You're not alone with these MobileMe issues, so emailing Steve isn't necassery the most effective solution.

6. Macsterguy macrumors 6502a

Macsterguy

Another thread...

Another thread as worthless as a cup of cold pee...

7. AlexFields macrumors newbie

I like how you call him "Steve". I know that his name but its just funny, it makes you sound like you know him personally.

8. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

I don't think this will help much.

SJ is well aware of the problems with MobileMe. An e-mail like this only clutters up his inbox.