An Interesting conundrum...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by pdthompson, Jun 20, 2010.

1. pdthompson macrumors newbie

Ok, so I'm in a -- seemingly -- unique situation with my iPhone 4 pre-order, and I wondered if anyone could offer insight or commiseration.

So, here are the details:

I ordered from AT&T Premier at 6:43am CDT on June 15th.

My Premier order status page displays the all-too-familiar "processing" stage, and has been in that state since the 15th.

There is no order for me listed on AT&T's regular order status page whatsoever.

One of my friends encountered difficulty with the address we we were having our phones sent to, but I never received an "attention required" email from AT&T.

At any rate, I'm quite worried that I won't get my package on release day, but, given the large number of AT&T screw-ups so far, I'm not entirely certain that will be the case.

Anyway, thanks for the help.

2. withe011 macrumors regular

I'm curious about this situation too. My boss has a similar situation. He still has not been able to log into the regular AT&T order status page.

3. pdthompson thread starter macrumors newbie

4. withe011 macrumors regular

5. thehopscotch macrumors regular

thehopscotch

The AT&T regular page will have a DIFFERENT order number than your Premiere order number.

Go to the AT&T order page (regular one) and try checking your order with the "Wireless Number" option, instead of Order Number. Then your order will pull up with the AT&T regular order number. Mine are completely different.

6. pdthompson thread starter macrumors newbie

I've done that about 1,000 times since the 15th...

Thanks for the suggestion, though.