An interesting note after using the 6 for the last few days

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jman13, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Jman13 macrumors 68000

First off, I have the regular 6, not the plus. (I have no desire for something that big in my pocket, and I have stubby thumbs so operating a screen that size is difficult without two hands).

After the past four days of using my 6 there are two things that come to mind. 1) I picked up my wife's old 5 to sell yesterday and it felt instantly super tiny.

2) I don't rotate the phone much any more, except for video and photos. With the smaller screen on my 5S, I often would view some web pages in landscape in order to make text easier to read on articles, etc. With the 6? I'm in portrait almost all the time because the larger screen makes it much easier to read almost every website. It's really nice. Landscape is actually almost too big if they are using a mobile theme. I also prefer typing in portrait mode now. I wouldn't have thought the screen bump would change how I interact with the device, but there it is.

2. TJ82 macrumors 6502a

TJ82

Same thing happens when I pick up my gf's 6 after using my 6+ for a few days.

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Thanks for the info. It's good to know.