An iOS Dropbox client where you can favorite folders?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by fracht, Aug 18, 2016.

1. fracht macrumors newbie

Since you cannot favorite folders in the official Dropbox app on iOS, is there another Dropbox client where you can do this?

I’m not even talking about downloading the folders, I just want quick access to a folder.

I’ve tried Documents 5 by Readdle, but while you are able to star folders imported via iTunes, this does not seem to be possible with Dropbox folders.

2. DGGoingUphill macrumors member

The lack of this feature drove me so nuts that I created an HTML file with URL links to the DropBox folders, uploaded it to iCloud Drive, and keep the page open there. Click on a link and it opens it in the DropBox app. I tried putting the file in DropBox, but clicking the links launches safari, not the local folder location, but not a problem from iCloud Drive.

3. Abazigal macrumors G3

Abazigal

There used to be an app called boxie, which was basically a Dropbox skin, but it hasn't been updated in ages. That and it was never updated for the iPad.

Can't say i would recommend it.

4. pacorob macrumors 68000

pacorob

I also didn't understand that you can't favorite a folder in the official Dropbox app or put a certain folder offline instead of one file at a time.