An iPhone 4S case that can handle having a screen protector too..?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by StinkyDonk, Oct 22, 2012.

1. StinkyDonk macrumors regular

One for my sister this as she's not signed up on Macrumors...

Basically, i have a 3GS, she has a 4S. We both wont have a smartphone without a screen protector & we both like the flip wallet kind of case. A typical example being:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-LEAT...item336cce658c

Now with my 3GS, i don't have a problem - fit the screen protector, put the phone into the case & away i go.

My sister did hers but the case where it grips the phone keeps lifting & bubbling the screen protector - not good.

I don't know if it's this type of case, or just a faulty case. The 3GS has rounded edges whereas the 4S has box edges. She also had to have a bit of a battle to fit the phone in the case & a bigger battle getting the phone out.
    So right now she's having to use a phone sock, which she would rather not do.

Does anyone have one of these types of cases & a screen protector & also avoids the screen protector lifting/air-bubbling?

2. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

My wife has the Caudabe Concentric and a screen protector on it. Hasn't had any problems with it.

Actually, I don't recall this being an issue with many cases at all. Most cases I've tried work just fine with screen protectors.

3. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

There are case friendly screen protectors. They are trimmed smaller to stop this.