An iPod in Your Undies

Nickygoat

macrumors 6502a
Dec 11, 2004
London
According to Nathan Nathan, Intimo CEO: "this will be the world's first interactive fashion brand for the younger customer. It's fresh and exciting and makes wearing underwear fun again"
Please tell me this is a joke. Right?

zelmo

macrumors 603
Jul 3, 2004
Mac since 7.5
CanadaRAM said:
"Is that an iPod in your boxers, or are you just happy to see me?"
"It's a Shuffle!" :eek: :eek:

This is really a silly idea. I mean, exactly how big is the market that needs to carry their iPod around when only wearing underwear?

pivo6

macrumors 68000
Dec 2, 2002
Minnesota
powermac666 said:
"It's a Shuffle!" :eek: :eek:

This is really a silly idea. I mean, exactly how big is the market that needs to carry their iPod around when only wearing underwear?
Really. Who wears underwear anyways? :p

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Well boxers with a pocket on the butt or on the side could be useful.

For those time when you need to rock out with your ____ out.

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Koodauw said:
Well boxers with a pocket on the butt or on the side could be useful.

For those time when you need to rock out with your ____ out.
Only problem with a pocked on the back of your underwear is:

A big lump in the back looks more like you need your shorts cleaned, than you have something there worth mentioning.

CoMpX

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
Sun Baked said:
Only problem with a pocked on the back of your underwear is:

A big lump in the back looks more like you need your shorts cleaned, than you have something there worth mentioning.
And if the pocket was in the butt area I don't think you would want to sit down at all. You wouldn't want to smush your friend. (the iPod)
:D

Peterkro

macrumors 68020
Aug 17, 2004
Communard de Londres,Tiocfaidh ár lá
The basic line features a specially engineered "U" pouch for men designed to comfortably "lift and present" and features a patent pending "easy-fold pouch" that makes folding and storing the new underwear a cinch.
Lift and present? That sounds like making a very easy target to angry women(theres bound to be some if you ponce around in these).

JD92

macrumors 6502a
Apr 14, 2005
I wonder if it's compatible with the audi-ohhh, anyone else hear about that on Inside Mac Radio? ;)

steve jr.

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2005
Akron, OH
Jacksteruk309 said:
I wonder if it's compatible with the audi-ohhh, anyone else hear about that on Inside Mac Radio? ;)
Haha! I did! I couldn't belive it. I was laughing so hard I was crying. God, the things people come up with! But, that means this comany would have to start making underware for women next.

mkubal

macrumors 6502a
Jul 22, 2002
Tampa
I didn't see any iPods in their undergarments. Maybe they were using the iPod Flea. Or maybe their man regions were so small that I confused it with a wang and not an iPod + wang. The world may never know. :)

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
The basic line features a specially engineered "U" pouch for men designed to comfortably "lift and present" and features a patent pending "easy-fold pouch" that makes folding and storing the new underwear a cinch.
:eek: