an iPod sock for your thoughts

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
I don't know if this is the place to post. I have finished a website sneuropa.com in Rapidweaver, great program, although I think I chose an overly complicated theme !

We are going mad and offering an iPod sock and 10 iTunes for a clever acronym of the site name "sneuropa" .The best so far is SOME NEUROTICS ESCAPED UNDER ROOF OF PADDED APPARTMENT

If while you are trying to beat that acronym (the link is in the right hand menu) you have any pointers on the content of a bilingual magazine we are putting together, that would be cool too.

Thanks

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
I think it looks pretty cool. Maybe have it open to the Who Are We page by default though so it's immediately clear what the site is about.

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
mad jew said:
I think it looks pretty cool. Maybe have it open to the Who Are We page by default though so it's immediately clear what the site is about.
Thanks for the first opinion outside of them who are associated with the company and "want" it to look like the best site on the internet. I will follow up on your point and check through to make sure it is perectly clear on the first page who we are exactly.

Dont be shy about submitting an acronym for some freebie iTunes, you wouldnt believe what some of the teenage kids who just visited us have come up with! Clever, but rather twisted:)

asif786

macrumors 65816
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
i like it..but what's up with the register.com frame at the bottom? are you going to keep that there? it's kinda off-putting.

other than that, trés nice! heh :)

billyboy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 15, 2003
In my head
asif786 said:
i like it..but what's up with the register.com frame at the bottom? are you going to keep that there? it's kinda off-putting.

other than that, trés nice! heh :)
Merci:)

The banner at the bottom is in gratitude to register.com for forwarding the page from my mac homepage free of charge! I am hoping that the site will get a real pro's touch soon with some strong behind the scenes programming, and then it will go onto a big bad server for the long run, so I dont really want to stomp up $49 for what would be a temporary ad free forwarding service. Unless it really is so bad it stops people visiting?

If anyone knows of a banner- free free forwarder, please let me know.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
billyboy said:
If while you are trying to beat that acronym (the link is in the right hand menu) you have any pointers on the content of a bilingual magazine we are putting together, that would be cool too.
I sent you some suggestions.